FAO Brian Paulson

  • To: UKHA List <ukha_d@xxxxxxx>
  • Subject: FAO Brian Paulson
  • From: Stuart Grimshaw <stuart@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 8 Jan 2001 17:02:39 +0000

Brian, I tried sending this off list, but it got bounced :-( Is this your
correct address?

550 5.1.1 unknown or illegal user: brian@xxxxxxx

The origional message I was trying to send is quoted below...

---

Brian, I'm trying to get at the iButton code on the site below, but it's
presenting me with a login box... :(

My 9097U & 18B20's finally arrived today.

On 2001.01.07 17:33:54 +0000 Brian Paulsen wrote:

> OK.  The first release of the iButton rewrite is ready.
>
> Some known problems:
> When I try a disconnect followed by a reconnect, mh seems to hang.  I
> think the problem is that the serialport is not being freed correctly.
>
> The read/write memory commands have not been rewritten.  I've tried
> rewriting them with no success.  However, it appears that the original
> code may work.
>
> Other than that, the code should be backwards compatible with what
used
> be there.
>
> One last thing, for those who bought the 18B20 chips.  The family code
> for
> the 18B20 is "28"  When you do a search for temperature
chips, don't
> forget to search for that family as well.
>
> You can find the code at http://thepaulsens.com
>
> Brian
>
> On Sun, 7 Jan 2001, Bruce Winter wrote:
>
> > > I purchased the Microlan Eval kit and am having problems.
When I

--
,,,
(o o)