RE: Snap!

  • To: <ukha_d@xxxxxxx>
  • Subject: RE: Snap!
  • From: "Phillip Harris" <phillip.harris1@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 4 Jan 2001 18:22:18 -0800

I've encountered this recently with the addition of X10 to our table lights
in the living room. My significant other likes to be able to drop the
screen
using the Pronto but it p's her off that she has to press one buttom marked
"All Lights On" to turn on the lights instead of walking around
multiple
table lamps, reaching up under the shade and clicking each individual
switch. Apparently the old way was easier!

She is also not happy about all the cables that I have run in the living
room for the "temporary" installation of my electric screen and
CRT
projector ...

... my counter to this is "The sooner I have final OK from you to
start work
on turning the garage into my AV room then the sooner you'll have this
place
cleared of all of my stuff ... you decided that we had to be in the house
for 2 years before I can convert the garage."

(We've only been in here four months and she's wearing down already...)

Phil