RE: RE: (ukha_d) OT Was scan, now Digital cameras

  • To: <ukha_d@xxxxxxx>
  • Subject: RE: RE: (ukha_d) OT Was scan, now Digital cameras
  • From: "Phillip Harris" <phillip.harris1@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 5 Jan 2001 18:45:43 -0800

www.colormailer.com were also pretty good too...

Phil

-----Original Message-----
From: peter.white@xxxxxxx [mailto:peter.white@xxxxxxx]
Sent: Friday, January 05, 2001 6:23 AM
To: ukha_d@xxxxxxx
Subject: [ukha_d] RE: (ukha_d) OT Was scan, now Digital cameras

Sorry - nothing to do with home automation, but if any of you have digital
cameras out there, you might be interested in a website called
photobox.co.uk -
I got a camera a few of weeks ago whilst in Singapore, and have just used
them
to 'develop' the prints, at 24p per 6x4 photo.  Excellent service, 48h
turnaround on the 2 occasions I've used them.

I know you can print them at home, my little old Lexmark just didn't quite
hack
it!

Pete

PS Don't forget - uploading 50MB takes a while over a phone line, so do it
>from
the office!