RE: OT: Help - DAT Drive

  • To: <ukha_d@xxxxxxx>
  • Subject: RE: OT: Help - DAT Drive
  • From: "Phillip Harris" <phillip.harris1@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 5 Jan 2001 11:27:41 -0800

Sure ... you have a DDS3 tape there (as it says 24Gb on it). I have a DDS4
drive here at home so I can pull that off and cut it to CD for you no
problem.

Do you know what OS it was created with Win 95/98/NT/ME? I have all these
OSs installed on various machines here so it's just a case of moving the
DAT
drive between machines if necessary.

Drop me a line at my personal email address if you want to discuss further
-
I'll be back online this evening. (phillip.harris1@xxxxxxx)

Cheers

Phil