Re: Today only at Scan.....

  • To: <ukha_d@xxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Re: Today only at Scan.....
  • From: "Scott Ling" <s_ling@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 05 Jan 2001 11:28:18 +0000

Hi.

I quite like the look of the DVD & Amp package as I have not yet bitten the DVD bullet, and my Yamaha Pro-logic amp is now well out of date.  Does anyone have / seen a review of these items, particularly the amp & speaker package.

Cheers.

Scott.

>>> Mark_Harrison_UK@xxxxxxx 05/01/2001 10:54:35 >>>
... the famous 46.1 Gb drive is now at £113 +vat/delivery.

Add £27++ for a promise ATA-100 controller...

eGroups Sponsor
Corbis - The Place for Pictures Online