RE: Re: Money to Burn...Your Dream HA System?

  • To: <ukha_d@xxxxxxx>
  • Subject: RE: Re: Money to Burn...Your Dream HA System?
  • From: "Timothy Morris" <timothy.morris@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 5 Jan 2001 10:40:29 -0000

Well I've got it Mark, and it is marvellous, it just takes a bit of
shopping
around to find the right ISP. Although BT provide the link into their ATM
network, and decide the various bandwidths available, each ISP is free to
configure the service individually. IF you want it in the UK then you can
do
no better than buying from www.madasafish.com It is fixed IP with no port
blocking, for the same price as BT.

Tim.