Re: PIRs in Cupboards

----- Original Message -----
From: tracey.gardner <tracey.gardner@xxxxxxx>
To: <ukha_d@xxxxxxx>
Sent: Tuesday, January 02, 2001 1:08 PM
Subject: [ukha_d] PIRs in Cupboards

> It looks as though CPC do the type of ceiling mounted sensor
> that I'm looking for, but I'm open to alternatives? :-)
>
> They call it an Infrared Occupancy Sensor and it's designed to switch
> either incandescent (5A) or florescent lamps (2.5A).
>
> It's priced at 17.34 (inc VAT) and has,
>
> 10 sec to 15 min adjustable turn off time
> Adjustable ambient light level control
> Manual override for light on

Hi Tracy

I have one of these controlling the hallway light, cant fault it.
(paid £14.35 for em, special offer from time to time @ cpc)

I am also going to install one in the bathroom when i get round to it, but
SWMBO likes to read in the bath ???   so could do with one that has a
slightly longer "on" time.

Robert Crawshaw                 http://www.golcar.demon.co.uk
Member of HAUG (Huddersfield Amiga User Group)

The release of Windows 2000 has been put back to the first quarter of 1901

we work for a company that has global reach yet can't scratch it's own arse