Re: URGENT : Ideas Wanted

  • To: ukha_d@xxxxxxx
  • Subject: Re: URGENT : Ideas Wanted
  • From: "Mark Harrison" <Mark_Harrison_UK@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 04 Jan 2001 16:43:35 -0000

In no particular order: for the AFFORDABLE one

- Capable of interfacing with "other" equipment
--- eg X.10 modules, existing wired PIRs, comfort, homevision...

- Legacy mode UI
--- ie presents something that looks and feels like a wall switch as
--- one way of controlling pendant lights for WAF

For the NOT-SO-AFFORDABLE ONE?

- Voice controllable

- Capable of sensing discrete individuals and customising respose to
their presence

- Adaptive responses like some of the high-end CEDIA-installed stuff

Mark

--- In ukha_d@xxxxxxx, Keith Doxey <keith.doxey@b...> wrote:
> Hi All,
>
> I would appreciate replies from people on what
features/functionality they