Help on CAT 5 Voice and Data

  • To: <ukha_d@xxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Help on CAT 5 Voice and Data
  • From: "tracey.gardner" <tracey.gardner@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 3 Jan 2001 17:50:46 -0000

There was a discussion on this list only a few weeks ago about
books on home automation and cabling.
Most people seemed to agree that the "Smart Homes for Dummies"
wasn't very helpful but someone was just about to read the other
book shown on Mark's site, "Home Automation and Wiring" by
James Gerhart, Zoe G. Foundotos (Editor).

I never saw any feedback on this book, has anybody read it or can
anybody remember who said that they were going to read it?

Tracey

>I wonder if someone out there can assist.
>
>I'm looking to improve my insufficient knowledge of networking using
CAT5