Re: RE: comfort beginners guide

  • To: <ukha_d@xxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Re: RE: comfort beginners guide
  • From: adrian.lucas@xxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 3 Jan 2001 11:31:20 +0100

> PS Unlike most of the people on this list it seems, I don't 'do'
programming,
> nor do I have much experience with electronics, though obviously I
wired in my
> last alarm without any problems - is this enough knowledge to be able
to wire in
> a Comfort system?

I endorse everything Mark said in his reponse but wiring in a Comfort
system is
just the start.  You will undoubtedly want to take advantage of its
flexibility by
tailoring it to your requirements and this means some programming.  Don't
let this
put you off though - there is plenty of helpful and friendly advice on this
newsgroup
or perhaps more suitable in this case the comfort-technical news group.

Adrian Lucas