Re: Big disk - problems - (long-ish)

  • To: ukha_d@xxxxxxx
  • Subject: Re: Big disk - problems - (long-ish)
  • From: andy.powell@xxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 3 Jan 2001 08:59:40 +0100

The only reason I asked is that I've just had to do a reinstall on a twin
pentium machine - once NT was installed I could hardly do anything before
I got the same error as you had. Once I'd installed the matrox display
drivers and reinstalled SP6a (NT4) it became more stable but I still had
problems. Eventually I tracked it down to 'the wrong version of hal.dll'
and once I'd replaced it everything became stable.

A.
.

"Paul Gordon" <paul_gordon@xxxxxxx>
02/01/2001 17:58