RE: LM12W - X10 Lamp controler.

I thought it was either you or Ant that suggested it.

I'm decorating the lounge over then next few weeks, and X10ing the light in
there is something I want to do. Rewiring the whole thing is obviously out,
but trying to fit something into the ceiling rose would be a good
compromise.

Ideally, I wanted to have LD10 style memory dim etc, but I can build some
Misterhouse code to control the dimming. I'll definatly have a look at
putting an appliance module up there, though if I have to put up withoujt
the momeory dim, I might just go for one of the LW12U's intead, and figure
somewhere easy to install it (perhaps next to the actual switch in the
spare side of a double back box.

Before I pull my appliance module apart, how easy are they to put back
together? :-)

--
,,,
(o o)