RE: Re: Survey - Update

  • To: <ukha_d@xxxxxxx>
  • Subject: RE: Re: Survey - Update
  • From: "Phillip Harris" <phillip.harris1@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 2 Jan 2001 18:26:30 -0800

And the problem with that is????

*grin*

Phil

(Who had just managed to convince his partner about the merits of now
having
the living room lights under complete X10 control - AD10 modules feeding
dedicated lighting only sockets - so that all the table lamps could go on
and off and be dimmed from the "Do-All" Pronto ... only to this
evening lose
the Pronto!)