Re: A bit OT but Favourites/Bookmark Management Recommendations

  • To: ukha_d@xxxxxxx
  • Subject: Re: A bit OT but Favourites/Bookmark Management Recommendations
  • From: "Doogie Brodie" <dbrodie@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 31 Dec 2000 21:10:22 -0000

> I have been using www.blink.com to save bookmarks. It's great to
have them
> held on the net and accessable by any machine with internet access.
> Performance is a bit hit and miss though. You can download a IE
toolbar
> button so that you can save any pages to Blink by clicking on the
toolbar.

I use a similar service from www.fusionone.com - I use it to
synchronise my IE bookmarks, Outlook calendar / to do list etc,
Outlook Contacts and it can also synchronise files. It means I have
consistent data across my work pc, laptop and home pc. You can set it
to only sync certain folders (I think!) so can select which bookmarks
and appointments etc go. I've been using it for about 4 months and
can recommend it.

No connections etc.

Cheers

Doogie

With US & International rates as low as 3.9c a minute from Net2Phone
Direct Plus Up to 1500 FREE minutes; you can call everyone on your list!
http://click.egroups.com/1/10924/1/_/2065/_/978297033/