Light Dimming without using X10?

  • To: <ukha_d@xxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Light Dimming without using X10?
  • From: "tracey.gardner" <tracey.gardner@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 31 Dec 2000 17:21:09 -0000

I'd be interested to know if there's an alternative system
that I could use to dim lights other than X10.
If it's a triac based system, then preferably one that would
enable me to put lots of filtering on the mains wiring,
which of course X10 won't!

I'm reluctant to use X10 lighting modules as they apparently
radiate a great deal of radio interference and amateur radio
is my main interest.

Regards

Tracey

Click here for more details: