RE: Microphones

  • To: <ukha_d@xxxxxxx>
  • Subject: RE: Microphones
  • From: "Paul Miller" <pmiller@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 20 Feb 2001 20:20:49 -0000

I would say your observations coincide with my previous message "the
only VR
app I was impressed with was HAL and once again it was NOT reliably enough
IMO to offer 24/7 VR for my family and thus found to be - not
suitable." to
expand on HAL, I too used the trial sw and found it to be very good at
recognising adult males without even training it but it really struggled to
understand the wife and children, hence the not suitable tag being
attached.