RE: Ordering while in Canada

  • To: ukha_d@xxxxxxx
  • Subject: RE: Ordering while in Canada
  • From: "John Benfield" <john.benfield@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 20 Feb 2001 11:38:21 +0000

>Those ***tards can do just about anything they like! - if ever there
was an
>example of an agency having just >too< much power, then these
guys are it.
>Can you think of ANY other instance where the assumption is guilty
unless
>you can >prove< your innocence, and even then, they can STILL
confiscate
>your goods if they dont like you!!

Paul,

If you think that bad, customer & excise can also enter any premises
without a search warrant and without any real suspicion. They have more
powers than the police in this area. As for guilty before innocence, have
you ever had a run in with the tax man? I have, makes all the jokes about
them look tame. You have to prove everything, if you cann't, no matter what
the reason your guilty, with all of the fines and interest they can think
of. Not that I'm bitter.

Regards
Xxxx Xxxxxxxx

Name remove to protect the guilty (until proved innocent)

e-mail is strictly forbidden.