RE: Re: Automating curtains...

  • To: <ukha_d@xxxxxxx>
  • Subject: RE: Re: Automating curtains...
  • From: "Graham Howe" <graham@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 19 Feb 2001 11:49:48 -0000

I see that these are now $62 from the US supplier, but there are still the
concerns about the noise and the slipping with heavier curtains. I must
admit that I am put off Ant's solution because of the size of the resulting
controller (not concerned about getting messy). I would be happy to even
pay
the £100 for the CM80 if it was quiet, but with three curtains in my
lounge,
the resulting noise would not be appreciated. Surely someone is going to
start selling something sensible to fill the gap left by Swish ?

Graham