Re: Re: Napco Gemini 3200

  • To: <ukha_d@xxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Re: Re: Napco Gemini 3200
  • From: "Neil F" <automated@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 18 Feb 2001 18:15:00 -0000

OK I'm convinced :-)

Sounds like it could do all my essential events and homeseer could do all
the fancy stuff (so i'm not at the mercy of windows completely!)

Mark, you say you wouldn't recommend buying without the serial link. What
would the serial link do for me apart from presumably giving me a nice GUI
for programming? (maybe enough a reason to get it anyway). I don't see much
need for the web interface when i have homeseer's.

I'm quite confused on the bits i need to get me going...
comfort panel
2 keypads (for now)
doorphone
ringer module

the bits that a troubling me are cs-xpress / ucmdev / ucm01 ??!...

thanks
Neil