RE: 2 Way

  • To: "'ukha_d@xxxxxxx'" <ukha_d@xxxxxxx>
  • Subject: RE: 2 Way
  • From: Mike Griffiths <mike@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 17 Feb 2001 00:26:22 -0000

Ir , pressure mats anything really once you have HomeVision

For instance my front doorbell now goes to HomeVision i/p and the bell is connected to Homevision o/p port

So if the door bell goes the sound on the Hifi ramps down etc etc etc etc etc

 (It is imperative that all of these are set to X10 addresses that do not correspond to actual lights X10 codes)

because otherwise the transmitters would turn the lights on/off without HV realising and therefore not updating the status.

Have I got it ?

Nearly the chances are that HomeVision would pick this up but by not combining the Addresses there is no chance of the lights changing unless HomeVision does receive the Address

Mike

Sent from Home