Re: HomeTech 2001

OK...now I'm wondering why I update my News page on the website!! :-)

This from 24 Jan 2001...

The UK's first Home Automation and Networking exhibition - HomeTech - has
been moved from its original announced dates in March a new slot on the 2nd
& 3rd May 2001.

The show will be help in the Olympia, London.

"HomeTech is the first event to bring the home networking and
automation
market together - to learn about the technologies, to discuss the
standards,
to explore the opportunities, to cement the partnerships, to create the
channels to market."

http://www.hometech.co.uk/

Looks like I may fly in for this.  I'm going to meet up with Keith.  This
could be the best chance for the biggest UKHA meet yet!

Anyone interested?

M.