RE: BT - ADSL

  • To: <ukha_d@xxxxxxx>
  • Subject: RE: BT - ADSL
  • From: "Timothy Morris" <timothy.morris@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 15 Feb 2001 19:51:04 -0000

Mark - get the service from Iomart. It has no ports blocked, and a fixed
IP,
so you can use it for web serving if you want to. I've got the consumer
version (from Dazzlefish), which is exactly the same as the iomart service.
The only difference is that the price for the business version is 40 quid
plus VAT, and the consumer version is 40 quid including VAT. The email
address etc is the same, just the billing is by Dazzlefish. I share it
using
w2k ICS with Zone Alarm pro on the gateway machine, and Zone Alarm free on
the clients.

Tim.