RE: Just starting out

  • To: <ukha_d@xxxxxxx>
  • Subject: RE: Just starting out
  • From: "Phillip Harris" <phillip.harris1@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 15 Feb 2001 10:10:38 -0000

For good UK suppliers try:

Laser Business Services (www.laser.com)

Used them a few times, great support when I needed help trying to do
something a bit wierd with an SW10G (but that will be in the papers soon
and
honest m'lud I wasn't guilty) and quick turnaround on orders.

also of course there's LetsAutomate (www.letsautomate.com)

Used them once, great turnaround on my order.

Both Li and Mike (of Laser and Lets respectively) have been regular
contributors of help and advice to this group and neither will steer you
wrong.

Phil

X10