RE: RE:KAT5 Update....was Dumb question - PC Audio connection?

  • To: "'ukha_d@xxxxxxx'" <ukha_d@xxxxxxx>
  • Subject: RE: RE:KAT5 Update....was Dumb question - PC Audio connection?
  • From: Keith Doxey <ukha.diyha@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 11 Feb 2001 13:16:13 -0000

Phil,

Initially I wont be releasing an IR version.

My IR circuit is similar to Nigels in that it is based around a TSOP1838 so
the centre frequency is 38kHz. It will cover 36-40kHz with a reduced range.
That should cover MOST remote applications currently in use but there will
always be some equipment that will not be compatable. My Digibox
(Panasonic) works through it and my Wharfdale DVD actually works better via
my IR repeater than direct from the handset !!!

Keith