RE: KAT5 Update....was Dumb question - PC Audio connection?

  • To: <ukha_d@xxxxxxx>
  • Subject: RE: KAT5 Update....was Dumb question - PC Audio connection?
  • From: "Phillip Harris" <phillip.harris1@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 9 Feb 2001 22:52:00 -0000

Thanks very much Keith.

Looking forward to hearing more on these from you when you are ready to
release them to the eager public.

I'm seeing Ian tomorrow all being well so I'll talk further with him too.

I hope your family are recovering well from the flu ... thanks for taking
the time to drop me a mail back. Very much appreciated.

Phil

KAT5