Re: that old chestnut

  • To: ukha_d@xxxxxxx
  • Subject: Re: that old chestnut
  • From: "Paul Gordon" <paul_gordon@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 09 Feb 2001 18:21:58 -0000

I don't >really< know what I'm talking about, from a programming
point of
view, but I'd still bet monet that Winamp is probably the best for this -
there is a published API and SDK available, and you only have to look at
the
number of plug-ins that are available to see that thousands of people are
quite happily writing their onw interfaces to it...

Paul G.

(Oh, and of course, it's free!)