RE: FW: Macros, direct control, time based etc

  • To: "'ukha_d@xxxxxxx'" <ukha_d@xxxxxxx>
  • Subject: RE: FW: Macros, direct control, time based etc
  • From: Mark Harrison <mark.harrison@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 9 Feb 2001 13:49:17 -0000

Kingfisher plc
Registered Office: North West House, 119 Marylebone Road, London NW1 5PX
Registered in England, Number 1664812

This e-mail is only intended for the person(s) to whom it is addressed and
may contain confidential information.  Unless stated to the contrary, any
opinions or comments are personal to the writer and do not represent the
official view of the company.  If you have received this e-mail in error,
please notify us immediately by reply e-mail and then delete this message
from your system.  Please do not copy it or use it for any purposes, or
disclose its contents to any other person.  Thank you for your
co-operation.

The CM12 _does_ have an on-board clock.

The one thing that ActiveHome does well is downloaded macros, but I agree -
replace it with Homeseer asap. (Just remember to clear the CM12 memory
before you start, or you'll get really confused trying to debug.)

Mark