RE: Mike Huggins - Philips/Pronto meeting news

  • To: ukha_d@xxxxxxx
  • Subject: RE: Mike Huggins - Philips/Pronto meeting news
  • From: andy.powell@xxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 8 Feb 2001 17:55:34 +0100

Hey - who reformatted my message!!!!

A.

andy.powell@xxxxxxx
08/02/2001 17:44
Please respond to ukha_d

=20
To:     ukha_d@xxxxxxx
cc:=20
Subject:        RE: [ukha_d] Mike Huggins - Philips/Pronto meeting =
news

On a slightly related topic (the news page).. The Incontrol stuff... am It
he only one who has real reservations about having a system where I havet
o dial/connect up to a 3rd party(digital-cybermasters -  (not the demo -b
ut when live)  ... it's just a bl**dy subscription service... The only=20
thing that I was interested in looking at was the CE application ..(shhhhe
pods)..

I think I'd much rather look at Comfort and the Web interface...

A.

"Henderson, Darren" <Darren.Henderson@xxxxxxx>
08/02/2001 17:32
Please respond to ukha_d