Re: LW10U Dimming?

Is it possible to get an equivilent US module and convert it to UK voltage? Presumably it would just be a matter of replacing a few components to give them some higher tolerances. Does anyone know the American model numbers (or if there are any instructions for this anywhere on the web)? While I'm on the subject - is there an double switch module available in the US?

Oliver.
----- Original Message -----
Sent: Wednesday, February 07, 2001 10:19 PM
Subject: Re: [ukha_d] LW10U Dimming?

On Wednesday 07 February 2001  8:54 pm, you wrote:
> Hi,
>
> Am I right in thinking that the LW10U can't switch on to a specific dim
> level e.g. slowly work it's way up from 0-100%? If this is the case, are
> there any known workarounds for this?

There are 2. (That I know of)

Instead of switching the LW10 off, dim it to 0%. This has the effect of
emitting no light, but it still uses 25% of the power 100% dim would do.

Probably not an option, but you could look at using DIN rail modules. Or
perhaps join the small (but perfectly formed) group of people trying to find
a way of fitting DIN units near the light in question.

Yahoo! Groups Sponsor
www. .com