Re: PC suitable for HA controller?

<snip>Haven't a clue what it would be worth though?

Not much ;-). Seriously, a P-Pro 200 should probably be fine unless you
want
to run voice recognition. The 1GB HDD might be more of a problem - though
it
depends what OS you want, of course. If you want to run a reliable version
of Windows (i.e. NT/2000) or a more than minimal install of Linux then I'd
recommend factoring in the cost of buying an new hard disk as well.

Cheers,

Oliver.