RE: window activation

  • To: <ukha_d@xxxxxxx>
  • Subject: RE: window activation
  • From: pmiller@xxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 5 Feb 2001 16:09:21 -0000

I'm well confused, egroups also says I'm not a member. I thought I'd been a
member of this group for about 18-24 mts.

I think I may have a go at setting up a file area on my web site, if your
comfortable with that - Mark , rest of group???

It may be better if we could have a short description about the files and
what there for.

Paul