RE: window activation

  • To: <ukha_d@xxxxxxx>
  • Subject: RE: window activation
  • From: "Dan Hoehnen" <dhoehnen@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 5 Feb 2001 08:14:40 -0500

Ah, you are right.  I guess it is better if you look at it that way.  Well,
I have just written a small VB program, 20k, that will close Outlook 2000
using Automation.  So, it doesn't matter what Outlook window is open.  I'm
not sure what the rules are for attachments here, so I can either attach it
to a msg here or email directly to the requestor.  All you have to do is
run
this program and it will close Outlook and the close itself.  Let me know
if
this will work for you Paul, or anyone else interested.

Dan
Hone Software
www.honesoftware.com

> > You'd think MS
> > would know better and would make the window title start with
> "Outlook" all
> > the time and then append the current window name to the end.
But, they