Re: Domain Names

Don't know if I'm too late now, but I use Easyspace  - www.easyspace.co.uk

Costs are very good, as is the service.

Straight domain registration - .com £8 per year, .co.uk £3.50, top level
names similar to .com, uk local same as .co.uk

These costs include a pop3 account which can be accessed directly from
their servers or forwarded to an account of your choice. Easy to alter as
often as you want.

I know you don't want it now, but they also have a wide range of options
from 3 types of web re-direction to full e-commerce hosting packages.

Hope it helps

Calum

John Benfield wrote:

> Does any know of on ISP that will register a domain name and forward
emails onto another email account (not on their system), and do it cheaply!
I'm not interested in web hosting or forward, just basic simple email.

> Regards
> John Benfield
>
> --

you are not the intended recipient (or have received this e-mail in error)
unauthorised copying, disclosure or dist