RE: ISDN in Spain, CCTV and stuff

  • To: <ukha_d@xxxxxxx>
  • Subject: RE: ISDN in Spain, CCTV and stuff
  • From: "Ruairi O'Donnell" <ruairi@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 2 Feb 2001 12:14:54 +0100

Hi guys...

I live in Spain and ADSL is widely available even in the sticks (more
available  then 'backward telecom' - BT with their rollout (rollover
programme).

If you are thinking of ADSL the best ISP that I have found is Terra.com
it's
a sister company of Telefonica.

Costs of the ISDN line setup is about 12,000 pts (plus you need to buy
their
ISDN router, seemingly they won't let you use your own one  - bastards).The
monthly Telefonica fee is about 6000 pts, and Terra I cannot remember.

ISDN is 50% of these costs.

Regards,
-Ruairi

Ruairi O'Donnell
Rutland Systems                             www.rutlands.com
Gral Pardinas 19 6, i                     Tel +34 981 563469
15701 Santiago                            Fax +34 981 563469
Spain                                  Mobile +44 7801141801

The contents of this message should be read in conjunction with the
document found at http://www.rutlands.com/signature.htm