From: "John Benfield" <john.benfield@xxxxxxx>
To: <ukha_d@xxxxxxx>
Sent: Friday, February 02, 2001 10:52 AM
Subject: RE: [ukha_d] Domain Names

>Not sure what you consider cheap ;)

Well at present my current ISP, Pipex, want £200 + VAT, plus my normal
dialup access £140 + VAT. Thats a wopping £400 a year. Demon want £240+VAT
for host and then the normal dialup cost (didn't ask how much), and they
will only forward onto a demon account.

So at present anything less that £400/pa I'll consider cheap !  However the
www.UK2net.com looks like exactly what I'm looking for. Thanks Dr. John.

Regards
John Benfield

e-mail is strictly forbidden.