RE: Zone Alarm and GRC.COM

  • To: <ukha_d@xxxxxxx>
  • Subject: RE: Zone Alarm and GRC.COM
  • From: "Timothy Morris" <timothy.morris@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 1 Feb 2001 21:02:23 -0000

You don't need to open up the port if you are using an email client to collect your mail. Simply give the program permission to access the Internet in ZA Pro, and it will allow it to connect. Unless you are running an SMTP server - in which case give the mail server "server" permission in ZA Pro.

Tim.