RE: Re: 24 x 7 connectivity

  • To: <ukha_d@xxxxxxx>
  • Subject: RE: Re: 24 x 7 connectivity
  • From: "Timothy Morris" <timothy.morris@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 1 Feb 2001 17:21:25 -0000

Doogie, keep calling. Unfortunately BTIgnite aren't very quick, don't seem
to have an sense of urgency, and all the DSL ISPs are ATM (no pun intended)
beholden to them. Once your credit card has been billed it should take a
couple of weeks. You can check your distance to the exchange over a POTS
line by dialling 1707. I can't remember which options to select, but try
them all until it works. 3.5km is the cut-off at the moment.

Tim.