RE: RE: Kicked Off PlusNet NOW!!

  • To: ukha_d <ukha_d@xxxxxxx>
  • Subject: RE: RE: Kicked Off PlusNet NOW!!
  • From: Keith Doxey <ukha.diyha@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 1 Feb 2001 09:45:16 -0000

Can you get a written confirmation of that.

Saying it is one thing, but you thought that Freeserve and PlusNet were
also
happy with 24/7 connection.

What will happen when Demon get lots of users connected 24/7. After all,
everyone who was terminated by Freeserve went to Plusnet so they will
probably all now go to Demon.

Keith