Not even a warning

  • To: <ukha_d@xxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Not even a warning
  • From: "steve" <steve@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 31 Jan 2001 21:28:39 -0000

Date: 31 Jan 2001 20:52:30 -0000
To: bovnet@xxxxxxx
Subject: Automated Mail From Plus.Net
FROM: support@xxxxxxx

ref. 00016--00000982

Dear Mr bovingdon,

* * Important notice regarding the deactivation of your PlusNet account * *

It has become clear to us through your pattern of Internet use that the PlusNet
account to which you are subscribed is not suitable for your needs. Your use of
our service is not treating fairly a product that was set up for reasonable
unmetered access and was never intended to provide unlimited Internet access.

We regard your current use of the service provided as inappropriate and no
longer wish to provide you with Internet access on this account.  Your account
will be deactivated shortly. Access via PlusNet to your account will be removed
in 24 hours pending full account removal in 7 days time.

Although Internet access to our services will not be possible after account
suspension at midnight tonight,  your web and e-mail accounts will remain
active for the next 7 days to allow you to make alternative arrangements
through another provider.

If you wish to remain with PlusNet and continue using your account for Web, e-mail
and domain services we have provided a facility to change to PlusNet Lite, an 0845
account with most of the functionality associated with your 24/7+ account, you will be
able to change to this account type from the 1st February by logging into the PlusNet
portal. Full details will be available automatically on the portal when you log in.

If you do not wish to change to the PlusNet Lite account we will of course refund to
you any monies that are in credit for your account balance in 7 days time.

Regards

PlusNet Customer Support

Yahoo! Groups Sponsor
Personalize your company´s name. Choose the domain name below and press SEARCH!
www.
Yahoo! Domains