Re: ePODS Latest....

>True enough, but how much are we additionally spending to provide similar functionality that the Pronto gives us?

Mine won't have anything like Pronto functionality - I've got my Pronto for that :-)

about £50 - £100 gets a LAN card that allows me to plug it into a LAN point in the kitchen and it potentially becomes an interface to the Internet, Intranet, gives control of lights, heating, security, curtains, showing CCTV pictures etc etc. Admittedly the wireless LAN card solution is much more expensive (and more elegant) but I intend to implement it.

The Epod is has sooooooo much more functionality than a Pronto!  Not knocking the Pronto though...was merely using it as a monetary example.

M.

Yahoo! Groups Sponsor
www..com