ePODS Latest....

  • To: ukha_d@xxxxxxx
  • Subject: ePODS Latest....
  • From: "Stuart Whyte" <homeauto@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 31 Jan 2001 14:58:25 -0000

Hi

Just recieved the following email from ezex, the makers of the web
pad.

START MESSAGE

Dear Stuart Whyte,

Thank you for your prompt reply.

ePods is one of our customer in USA, but they are out of business
due to some financial problem.

FYI, here we attached the specifications of our mass production model,
WB-1100.

We are not doing retailing and have only volume price itself. Minimum
order quantity is 500 units. The price for the 500 units is U$ 550
per units
FOB exporter's port with 16MB Flash ROM for OS, 16MB SDRAM
(refer to the attached spec for the detailed spec)

For your evaluation, the sample is available at any times against
your P/O
and payment in advance. The sample price is U$ 650 per unit FOB Korea
base.

We are really interested in the co-work with your esteemed company
and if any information required, please feel free to contact us.

Best regards,

Y.B. Park
Mgr. Marketing & Sales
eZEX
Phone : +82-2-589-4416
Fax : +82-2-589-4411

END MESSAGE

I have the spec in pdf format if anyone wants to see it.