Re: Re: Tivo 199 at Powerhouse?

Just went to the store in Bracknell. No indication whatsoever they even
had the Tivo let alone the price. Rep checked the computer and told me
they were 199 but they were out of stock (and according to him, so where
all the stores in the area).

I decided not to spend the rest of the day checking so I ordered one to
pickup and paid the 199. Hopefully this paperwork will turn itself into
a Tivo in the next 7-10 days :-)

Good place to check out is TivoCommunity at
http://www.tivocommunity.com/tivo-vb/