RE: Re: Tivo 199 at Powerhouse?

  • To: <ukha_d@xxxxxxx>
  • Subject: RE: Re: Tivo 199 at Powerhouse?
  • From: "Phil Harris" <phillip.harris1@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 30 Dec 2001 14:03:12 -0000

We just trundled down to Powerhouse in Winchester...

"Do you sell TIVO's?" I asked the muppet.

"Yes ... We have one here"

"How much are you selling them for?"

"They're only available as part of a package with this Sony TV"

"Are you sure? Seems strange doing a package deal of a Thompson and
Sony
product ... Can you go check?"

Five minutes later...

"Yes ... You can only get it with the TV we don't sell it
seperately."

I go home pissed off ... Phone them ... "I understand you're selling
TIVO's for =A3199"

"Yes sir ... We don't have any on at the moment but if you want one at
that price you can come in and buy one now and we will let you know when
they come in so you can collect it"

F*ck*ng salesdroids!

Phil

/IBOolB/TM