Re: New Node Zero

This email was delivered to you by The Free Internet.
http://www.thefreeinternet.net
> TWO GRAND for  a microwave !!!!!
> JESUS christ!

It is a grill too.....  Now you see why it's taken me so long - I was
thinking about going over to Germany and getting it there, but got a good
deal over here.

> For that price, i hope its networked to the phone line and you can
phone
> home from work and tell it to get the dinner on !

That'd be the Wife 1.0 upgrade......  Not compatible with currently
installed hardware!!!!

James H