Re: New Node Zero

This email was delivered to you by The Free Internet.
http://www.thefreeinternet.net
> Just had a gander, sorry mate, is it me with a deranged sense of
humour
but
> when you click on the "Bedroom 1" link it says "coming
soon"!

I have some photos I took before the fitted wardrobes went in - just need
scan them, take some after pictures (means tidying all the crap up!) and
bung on a page.

> Do I need to get professional help?

Certainly - ask Phil's shrink ;)

> BTW I like your web site as well as the work you have done so far,
good
one.

> The kitchen is gorgeous, just shows what can be done when prepared to
get
> drastic.
>
> Thanks for the chance to view it all.

The units etc were put in over 7 years ago - I've recently added the
flooring, lighting and microwave.  Forking out nearly two grand for the
microwave explains why it's taken me so long to get around to it!

It would also appear that Niko is coming round for 2 days at the end of
next
week - so the hand-made bathroom cabinet will be fitted, the washer dryer
properly integrated in the front hall (I can't lift the bugger off its
packing crate - 102kg!) and any other little jobs that require some
assistance.  Photos will appear on website in due course :D

Back up into the loft to get some CAT5 (all 2 runs of it) in trunking and
punched down.  Guess what I'll be doing next week.......<fx>glances
at the
box of CAT5 sitting there</fx>

James H