From: "psghome2002" <psghome@xxxxxxx>
To: <ukha_d@xxxxxxx>
Sent: Saturday, December 29, 2001 11:48 AM
Subject: [ukha_d] Re: OK, so what did ya get then?

A Megazoid fighting robot set - 2 IR controlled moving robots that
shoot each other - more fun than a duvet and blanket!!! - on their
own that is ;)

A ProntoPro & HV controller (but I bought it for myself, so that
probably doesn't count?)

Paul.

--- In ukha_d@y..., "Phil Harris" <phillip.harris1@v...>

Subscribe:  ukha_d-subscribe@xxxxxxx