The Christmas Pantomime

  • To: <ukha_d@xxxxxxx>
  • Subject: The Christmas Pantomime
  • From: "Phil Harris" <phillip.harris1@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 25 Dec 2001 01:28:38 -0000

Title: Message
Ah well ... just had the usual Christmas Pantomime of a screaming DS - terrified of this strange bloke breaking into the place where he's supposed to be safe, some bloke that he's never seen and who is going to leave him toys and sweets - obviously all year we tell him not to take sweets from strangers. No wonder we end up with f*cked up kids!

He's working out that Santa serves no purpose ... there's his presents down under the tree and he knows that his stocking has been sorted by mum so even at 1am he was asking why Santa has to come if his presents are already here.

Anyway .... we had the usual "I haven't heard reindeer bells" comments so I invented some story on the fly which Jo was pissing herself over. This year Santa has turned up in a white transit because the reindeer were culled due to foot and mouth (Rudolph was OK though as he was vaccinated). We didn't give him biscuits and milk but instead he fancied burgers and cheesy chips.

(This is all to take his mind of Santa arriving by the way and convince him that he's been and gone.)

In the end DS says "Are you sure he's been?"

"Yes..."

"Really?"

"Yes... Now go to sleep"

"You wouldn't fib to me would you Phil?"

"No Edward ... " mentally counting the lies...

Phil

Yahoo! Groups Sponsor