RE: VPN and BT was NTL & Caller-ID?

  • To: ukha_d@xxxxxxx
  • Subject: RE: VPN and BT was NTL & Caller-ID?
  • From: "Paul Gordon" <paul_gordon@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 22 Dec 2001 22:55:44 +0000

>Paul
>I know you have a thing about BT

Only that they are a scheming greedy monopolistic monolith, managed
initially by total incompetents left over from when they were first
privatised, and subsequently by scheming greedy ingrates, whose sole
purpose
in life is to exploit their captive customer base to ridiculous levels,
whilst simultaneously performing every underhand trick in the book to
stifle
genuine competition and resist any effort to open up their monopoly to
other
players, to the utter detriment of all but the fat cats on the BT board.

But apart from that, I wouldn't really say I have a "thing" about
B.T....
;-)

Paul G. (happier now I'm not contibuting to BT's coffers....)