Things are getting better....at last

  • To: ukha_d@xxxxxxx
  • Subject: Things are getting better....at last
  • From: "keithdoxey" <ukha@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 22 Dec 2001 01:00:54 -0000

Hi All

UKReg redirect services are working again :-)

www.diyhomeautomation.co.uk is working to a BTInternet site :-)

www.kat5.tv is working to a BTInternet site :-)

By tomorrow www.diyautomation.co.uk should be working on Freenetname

Have just moved www.diyha.co.uk back to UKReg so that I can point it=20
where I like which at the moment will be BTInternet but that could=20
take a day or two for the DNS updates to filter through.

Hopefully I havent actually lost any mail because a test I sent to=20
myself came back as being queued for 24 hours.

I hope to sort out a more reliable and resiliant service over the=20
Christmas break.

Car window has been replaced :-)=20
[ Cost =A340 :-( ]

Because I rarely throw anything out I still had the Radio/Cassette=20
that was in my car when I bought it so Sharon now has some music=20
again. :-)

And tonight we went to a Pantomime which was really good.=20
Oh no it wasnt ...
OH YES IT WAS :-)

Cant wait to use proper email for the list....this advert screen=20
every 4 messages is total pants :-(

Merry Christmas Everyone

Keith