RE: Ding dong merilly on high....

On 21 Dec 01, at 15:09, Phil Harris wrote:

> > > I hate Christmas...
>
> > That's two of us then... any more?
>
> Whoo hoo! Someone else who's a miserable git just like me!

<LOL> Oh yes ... if you only knew! I'll give you a hint ... I hate
New
Year *EVEN* **MORE**! At least I don't get kept up at night with
chuffing Fireworks on Xmas Eve. Grrrr...

Some OnTopic text:

You'd think 2 weeks off work would be a great time to get some HA
fiddling done. Ummmm, no. I seem to have been playing games
this past week. Oops. :) My excuse - I can't afford to go splashing
out on some HA toys at the mo.

--
Stuart Booth
Somewhere in Buckinghamshire, England, UK

stuart@xxxxxxx     ICQ#: 4515603

Subscribe:  ukha_d-subscribe@xxxxxxx